Asia-Pacific Journal of Intellectual Disabilities (APJID)
Vol. 3, No. 2
On-going process: Paper Submission Deadline
1 Dec 2016: Acceptance Notification
26 Dec 2016: Publication
We would like to kindly request you to consider submitting papers in our journal. The journal welcomes author submission of original and significant contributions. Articles submitted should not have been previously published or be currently under consideration for publication any place else and should report original unpublished research results.
The deadline to submit a proposal is On-Going Process. However, we have recommended submitting a proposal by 30 October 2016, 11:59 pm, Pacific Time for Vol. 3, No. 2. Submission are only accepted through the online submission system on: http://www.ajc.afid73.org
About Asia-Pacific Journal of Intellectual Disabilities (APJID)
To publish a journal which will give broad coverage to and disseminate information on evidence-based research, social welfare, vocational policy, employment, and service provider practice related to individuals with intellectual disabilities in the Asia Pacific region. It will feature content for individuals with intellectual disabilities related to educational policy development, service design, methods and social support systems in the community and school system and organizational and legal structures designed to support individuals with intellectual disabilities. The journal will be the essential professional resource for information about intellectual disability in the Asia Pacific region. It will deliver current research and best practice information, commentary from authoritative experts on critical topics, and a calendar of important events.
1. First of all, go to AJC Website (http://ajc.afid73.org)
2. Make Register (Click the 'Register' link from the menu above)
4. Review the 'Instructions' link in the menu above first. This is for details and additional information on how to prepare your manuscript to meet the journal's requirements.
* Notice: you can use only English for submit paper (Only except References, Figure and Tables etc)
- References, Figure and Tables are must be submitted in English.
- References, Figure and Tables are should be put at the end of the paper.
- References should be in standard APA style.
* For further more information about order of Manuscripts at: http://www.afid73.org/ajc/instruction.php
5. Click to submit to Manuscript, and submit your article by online submission system. After that, we'll ask review your article to AJC Associate Editors.
Notes for Prospective Authors
Submitted papers should not have been previously published nor be currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
All papers are refereed through a peer review process.
There will be absolutely no extensions of the recommendation date: Oct 30,2016,11:59pm.
Specific questions concerning further information can be sent by e-mail to: email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org
You can further information about the journal at: http://www.ajc.afid73.org
Also, we would be grateful if you could circulate the information among your Colleagues young researchers, special educators, service providers or family members who may be interested in publishing an article or sharing their experience.
With our best regards,
Prof. Kim Yong Wook
Asia-Pacific Journal of Intellectual Disabilities